Season 2 of Womb Stories Project will be a collection of interviews with the people who were involved in my conception, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum journey. And it all kicks off on the one-year anniversary of the birth of my son.
The first episode features an interview with Rachel, an incredible healer who held me in her heart as I navigated a humbling conception journey. Please be advised miscarriage is discussed in this interview, so please take care of your heart and listen only if you feel the discussion will be healing.
- 5:14 - The desire to have a baby and the beginning of the conception journey
- 9:22 - Clearing the obstacles to discover the desire for motherhood
- 13:45 - Intimacy struggles during the conception journey
- 18:13 - Lessons learned about steaming processes during conception
- 21:26 - Navigating pregnancy loss
- 38:13 - Returning to the conception journey after pregnancy loss
- 1:01:04 - Highlights of the healing process in Mexico
- 1:08:07 - Stepping into another fertility journey